Model: NC series
The EMC standard of frequency range of 150 KHz-30MHz on restraining the conducted CM EMI are becoming more serious in the application. CM inductance & filter capacitor were used to restrain the CM EMI. Ferrite core or common Nano-crystalline core are popular in domestic market as common mode choke cores, but high high-frequency volume and impedance reduction from 150 KHz to 30MHz due to the operating frequency limitation makes these cores unworkable. In this ease, NICORE developed advanced higher property Nano-crystalline common mode choke cores as solution for EMC common mode choke cores requirement, and were applied to the EMC of switch power modules, UPS power supply, communication power supply, inverter, transducer, home appliance.
- High initial permeability: 5~20 times higher than ferrite core
- High saturate induction density: 2-3 times higher than ferrite core, not easy be saturated in high current fields
- Excellent temperature stability-with the serving temperature from -55 to 130"C for a long time. The Curie temperature is higher. The properties are not changeable easily even in unstable working temperature.
- Good frequency flexibility-better controlling to the noise in different frequencies.
- Higher anti-unbalanced-current: Specially made Nano-crystalline EMC Common Mode Choke Cores can guarantee 104 permeability when resist 80A/m unbalanced current bias field.