Model: NC series
The EMC standard of the frequency range from 150 KHz to 30MHz on restraining the conducted CM EMI are becoming more serious in the application. CM inductor and filter capacitor are used to restrain the CM EMI. Ferrite core and common Nano-crystalline core are popular in the domestic market as common mode choke cores. But high volume and impedance reduction from150 KHz to 30MHz due to the operating frequency limitation make these cores unworkable. In this case, NICORE developed advanced Nano-crystalline common mode choke cores with higher performance to solve the problem of EMC common mode choke cores. The cores can be applied to EMC switch power modules, UPS power supply, communication power supply, inverter, transducer, and home appliance.
- High initial permeability: 5~20 times higher than ferrite core
- High saturate induction density: 2-3 times higher than ferrite core; not easy be saturated in high current fields.
- Excellent temperature stability: Maintain stable working at the temperature from -55 to 130℃ for a long time and work at higher Curie temperature; Maintain stable properties even in unstable working temperature.
- Good frequency flexibility - better control the noise in different frequencies.
- Higher anti-unbalanced-current: Specially made Nano-crystalline EMC Common Mode Choke Cores guarantee 104 permeability when resisting 80A/m unbalanced current bias field.