Model: NC series
The EMC standard of frequency ranging from 150 KHz to 30MHz on restraining the conducted CM EMI are becoming more serious in the application. CM inductors and filter capacitors are used to restrain the CM EMI. Ferrite cores and common Nano-crystalline cores are popular in the domestic market as common mode choke cores. However, high volume and impedance reduction from150 KHz to 30MHz due to the operating frequency limitation can cause core mulfunction. In this case, NICORE developed advanced Nano-crystalline common mode choke cores with higher performance to solve the problem of EMC common mode choke cores. NICORE cores can be applied to EMC switch power modules, UPS power supply, communication power supply, inverter, transducer, and home appliance.
- High initial permeability: 5~20 times higher than ferrite cores
- High saturate induction density: 2-3 times higher than ferrite cores; not easy to be saturated in high current fields.
- Excellent temperature stability: stable working ablity at temperatures from -55 ℃ to 130 ℃ for a long period of time and work at higher Curie temperature; able to maintain stable properties even in unstable working temperature.
- Good frequency flexibility - better noise control ability in different frequencies.
- Higher anti-unbalanced-current: special made Nano-crystalline EMC Common Mode Choke Cores guarantee 104 permeability when resisting 80A/m unbalanced current bias field.